Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
The rural and northern immigration pilot was launched in 2019. Under this program, skilled foreign workers are attracted to some of the provinces in Canada to improve the economy. The provinces included under this program are Ontario, Manitoba, Saskechwan, British Columbia, Nunawut, the Northwest territories and Yukon.
Till now, 11 communities have been selected to participate in the Rural and Northern immigration pilot which are as follows :
- Community recommendation – A community decides to recommend an applicant on the basis of the following:
- The intent to live in the community
- Job offer and economic needs of the community
- Work experience and skills
- Ties to the community
- Work experience – The applicant must have at least 1560 hours (one year) of continuous paid work experience in the past 3 years. The experience must be in the same occupation within or outside Canada. Self employed experiences are not considered.
- Job offer – the applicant must have a genuine job offer in any of the participating communities. The job must be full time, non seasonal and permanent, the wage offered must meet the Job Bank’s Minimum Wage for your job offer’s NOC.
- Canadian high school diploma or foreign equivalent
- The candidates who have graduated from a post secondary program must have a degree, diploma, certificate or trade or apprenticeship from a post-secondary program of 2 years or more.
- A master’s degree or PhD
- NOC 0 and A: Minimum language score of a CLB 6
- NOC B: Minimum language score of a CLB 5
- NOC C and D: Minimum language score of a CLB 4
- Funds – the applicants must show that they have enough funds to support themselves and their families when they move to Canada.
An intention to live in the community
Consult For Rural and Northern Visa Now
The rural and northern immigration documentation and filing can be done with the help of a Canada Certified Immigration Expert. While the process is not difficult, the chances of errors are high. It is advisable that you file your application with proper guidance.
To make it more simplified and to get the best consultation, K. TAGGARZ Co. is at your service. We have helped thousands of individuals settle in Canada via the Rural and Northern Immigration Programme. But will it be the best way to apply to Canada? Get the best advice now, from one of our immigration counsellors.