Extension of the stay

Super visas permit holders to stay in Canada for as long as two years. On the off chance that you need to remain in Canada for longer than two years, you should apply to expand your remain.

You ought to present your expansion application no later than 30 days before your present status lapses. On the off chance that your present visa lapses while your augmentation application is as yet being prepared, you may stay in Canada while trusting that a choice will be made. This is called inferred status.

Guardians and grandparents living in nations that require a Temporary Residence Visa (TRV)can acquire the Canada super visa so they can travel openly among Canada and their nation of living arrangement without having to consistently re-apply for a TRV.

Our committed and ace in-house gathering of Canadian visa experts including ICCRC people and Immigration legitimate guides can assist you with the entirety of your Supervisa needs.

WhatsApp chat